PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - So, what is tommorow?
View Single Post
Old 2004-04-19, 03:45 PM   [Ignore Me] #11
SkunkPunk
Major

Originally Posted by Derfud
4:20, the stupid day where all the kids skip school to go and smoke pot. It's a retarded idea.
Well maybe I think the the name derfud is a retarted name, you dont like it? Good you get a fuckin cookie.

Originally Posted by Everay
i thought it was 4 20 pm when your supposed to do that, but, its a pretty stupid idea, i mean, theres no scientific fact proving that smoking pot at this time or another time is better. fuckin stupid potheads.
Its a tradition among stoner culture... All the religeons have their own holidays, so should we. And nobody said smokin weed at that time is better, maybe if you knew anything about the origin of 4:20... Im not here to give a history lesson but it all started as a bunch of highschool dopers who would smoke up at 420 as tradition, then the tradition spread throughout the country and is now international. This was the generation before me(where everyone smoked weed), it wasnt some tight ass generation where people are afraid to have fun and have to ruin others fun because they arent having fun. Now if you will excuse me...

/me rolls up a joint

Master Of The Shunk //LOL! // [LD.] // Email // {Coming to Planetside Soon, Beware}