6 Stealth Hackers/Repairs
2 Stealth Engineers/Havocs
2 Stealth Medic/Repairs

Squad Gamma
6 AI MAXes
2 AA MAXes
2 AV MAXes

will do the job quite nicely.

Basically, you send Squad Alpha to a base quite distant from anywhere, but realistic to capture. Alpha hacks the base and lures all of the people on the continent to that spot. Of course, this group is probably crushed, but when the first attackers are arriving, Beta blows the generator and subsequently hacks another base across the continent. At this point, Gamma rushes in to destroy the defenses of the base. This way you have to deal with a smaller chance of reinforcements, due to the defenders losing respawn and being across the continent, and the ones that do arrive will be late and hopefully without correct resources to beat the very nice combo of 10 MAXes and 7 people left to repair them, that is with one hacking the base.

This strategy seems quite effective to me, but will definitely have big holes if you have bad luck with too many enemies nearby. Hopefullly, the huge number of MAXes should be able to handle most any force. Another thing that might be a problem with some strategies is that reinforced armor is nearly useless for this. because they can be spotted and do not move fast enough to strike like this situation requires. I chose MAXes and stealths because they can either go undetected or run in quickly.

Last edited by Duritz; 2003-02-01 at 08:42 PM.