PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Which empire do you think is best, and why
View Single Post
Old 2002-11-06, 12:35 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
Tobias
I'm with the Vanu

Cool Which empire do you think is best, and why

Which empire do you think is best and why?

I think the Vanu are the best! why? well a while back it was cause i thought they would have the only heavy tank (vanguard) but thats changed, so my new reason is energy weapons. We know there will be limited ammo so the ability to shoot without fear of running dry will be kick arse, more so in extended fire fights or going solo (if your |337) deep in NME lands away from resupply. Also noted is that sevral Vanu weapons have diffeant firing modes, allowing for Ap or normal rounds. This means that they will not have to worry about bringing extra ammo to kill that reaver, (which wont kill them because they are Vanu and Vanu are leet), they just switch firing modes and pfft pfft pfft dead Reaver, then switch again and pffft pffft pffft dead troops, and so on. Also their uniforms look pretty bad ass, but of course i would not bias my opinion on something like that....

on a note i will be useing a bolt driver and a suppresser as my weapons....proably as a sniper flying around in a galaxy or skeeter.