PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Organized Platoon Recall - (Your Comments)
View Single Post
Old 2004-10-05, 11:03 PM   [Ignore Me] #21
Rbstr
Contributor
Lieutenant General

Misc Info

i think alot of outfits are goin to try and get as many of those no0bs into the fold as they can, nobody stayins in sacne anyway unless they are reading for a raid or something, they hart out right away. Thats the best way to fix the 'problem' make the hart timer 10 minutes again.

This games saving grace is the comunity organizations, without it this game would be totaly dead, there will be tons of /b's going out with recruiting stuff in them, thats were they will find organization, leading a platoon(effectivly) w/o TS is basicaly impossible anyway. I've tred it quite a few times. We need to promote ways of making sure noobs join up in established 'fits instead of something that is't a problem.

Those Gal pilots that were all over before and slowly die out did great just by putting out a /b and saying were they were

All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated and well supported in logic and argument than others.