PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - My father got hit by a car
View Single Post
Old 2007-01-13, 03:41 AM   [Ignore Me] #11
Electrofreak
Contributor
Major General

Re: My father got hit by a car

Originally Posted by OneManArmy View Post
Guess your father wasn't wearing his +3 plate Armor of Car Dodging.

glad the spry old coot is still alive though. Good thing you don't have to choke a bitch now.
I know, wtf. After I told him that the mobs in Brockport were WAY too high lvl, he went there anyhow.. At least he managed to hold his own versus the level 52 Car of Doom for a while there.

In case you cant tell, im somewhat drunk right now. Myf riends really know how to cheer a dude up. I'm eating a garbage plate form somewhere in Henrietta but I can't reemeber where. I'm just so fuckin glad my dad is in the hospital ok right now and getting better. He's my fuckin hero he really is, most kids don;t want to be like their dad but fuck them, mine rocks, and I'd be happy to be like him some day.

I visited him today and hes doing good. He's not too happy at how long it'll take before hes back to normal. Physical therapy and shit. It's got him a bit down. I wish I could do more but the crazy ol guy refuses to turn on the TV in his room, says he would rather read his books. I guess I'll be busy runnin to the library and bookstore for the next month or so but its ok, hes a good guy.

Alright... gonna finish this garbage plate and head to bed. Need to call dad in the morning and check up on him and stuff, make sure hes got everythin he needs. Thanks for listening to me ramble folks, and once again, thanks for all the friggin support, it rocks. You're a great bunch.

Support the use of a dynamic XP system in PlanetSide 2!