PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Smed on PlanetSide Next Delay
View Single Post
Old 2011-04-05, 12:40 AM   [Ignore Me] #8
tkoreaper
Private

Re: Smed on PlanetSide Next Delay

I apologize for my previous comment about you Smed. I personally hold no grudge against you for any reason, I merely sought out to reflect what I thought many were thinking which ended up being an asshole move on my part. I say that because I've read a lot of negative comments in the past and assumed that the majority disliked you. I never really cared to delve into the reason why exactly because I never cared for much outside of Planetside itself.

Anyways, now that that's out of the way I'd just like to ask one simple question. 2 months ago after receiving several pictures of the vehicles in PS:N I had this theory:
You guys ever thought that maybe in PS:N vehicles won't be different by color alone?

For example, look at today's Prowler and Vanguard. The Prowler has a rounded model whereas the Vanguard is more blocky and square. Now take a look at the PS:N version of the NC's Reaver and the TR's Mosquito. The Reaver is much more blocky than the Mosquito and I think it has to do with it being a NC Reaver.

This could easily explain the huge difference in model design and why the color doesn't stick out much.
Could you tell me if my theory was correct? A simple yes or no will be good. No need releasing too much information.