PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Adding "carrots" to PS:N
View Single Post
Old 2011-04-17, 10:08 AM   [Ignore Me] #15
BorisBlade
First Lieutenant

Re: Adding "carrots" to PS:N

Originally Posted by SKYeXile View Post
photo shopped some skins anyway :P
Keep in mind tho, while everyone thinks right off about camo and the like. It doesnt work as well with PS since you need everyone wearing their empire colors. Yeah you could still do it. But do we really want blue or brown or green or grey TR runnin around? I like being able to pick out an enemy based on his colors. Always hated playin the "modern warfare" games as i had to stop on every enemy who didnt immediatly show up with a red name and try to figure out if he was friendly or not...usually by gettin shot first. If every empire could do it then it really comes down to a fight between randomly colored people and you have to wait to see a name in red before you fire. I shoot enough friendly cloakers on accident cause their names havent shown up yet, ill be gettin grief like mad if everyone is randomly colored. =D

Again, they could change that in PS:N but its not what i would like to see.

Now having looked again. It could work fine if you just basically changed your patterns to things like that but kept your empire colors. I do like that, it would work perfectly.

Last edited by BorisBlade; 2011-04-17 at 10:11 AM.