PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Casual player looking for casual outfit
View Single Post
Old 2011-04-25, 03:30 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
LoopbackZero
Private

Casual player looking for casual outfit

Hey guys,

I missed PS in its heyday, and played for a couple of months about a year ago. I have two low level characters, one TR, one NC. I feel like I enjoy NC more because they're the underdogs, but I like TR's midrange weapons better.

Anyway, I'm 23 and play maybe 15 hours a week. I have an 8-5 job and a girlfriend that doesn't mind me playing as long as she gets at least 50% of my attention.

I was part of the Outcasters for TR, and the Blue Lions shortly before I stopped playing. The Outsiders seem to be a good group of guys, but spent most of the time taking unoccupied points. This is good strategy for the game, but it's incredibly boring.

I didn't play much after joining the Lions, but they seemed a bit large. I really didn't get a feel for them.

My current selection of games are SupCom (the original) and some Bad Company 2 on occasion. I've logged over 1500 hours in Battlefield 2, so I'm no stranger to FPS.

That's my intro. Looking to do some pew pewing with a tight group of players, and not really caring what the outcome of each session will be.

Edit: I'm EST (-5).

Last edited by LoopbackZero; 2011-04-25 at 03:35 PM.