PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - So. I guess no E3 news
View Single Post
Old 2011-06-09, 10:50 AM   [Ignore Me] #35
Logit
Second Lieutenant

Re: So. I guess no E3 news

Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
This is what FUCKING INFURIATES me the most, next to Arabs and liberals. And before I launch on some foul-mouthed diatribe, let me assure you and everyone else (especially CryBags) that it has nothing to do with you.

This goddamn game is SO revolutionary. It's the only one of its kind. Then you have snot-nosed cocksuckers like Hi-Rez claiming that their Global Agenda game is an MMO. NO THE FUCK IT'S NOT. IT'S A GODDAMN LOBBY FOR INSTANCES. Battlefield series? Server-based e-sports. Call of Duty? Server-based e-sports. Oooooh wicked! 64 people on a server! ZOMG!

Wow. Sixty-four people. That's uh... yeah. I remember when my outfit alone filled up two full platoons and our alliance could pop-lock a continent by itself. Wow, sixty-four, yeah that's certainly something to pop a boner over. Oh but no, not a goddamn person knows about Planetside because fucking SOE and its shitty fucking marketing team and those cocksucking ELVES with their fruity little pointy shoes and tree-hugging Canadian Liberal mentality. I mean... WHAT THE FUCK SOE? They could absolutely DESTROY any competition with a simple ad:

"Sixty-four? Some people are underachievers. Welcome to the big league: PLANETSIDE."
Originally Posted by Zapalot View Post
I pretty much love you, please give birth to my child.

Beside that, your right in every point, ppl wount compare Diablo to WoW.
Even though I love Diablo 2 more than I will ever love WoW