PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Sniper Skill Tree.....Please include Headshots and Prone
View Single Post
Old 2011-07-09, 08:22 PM   [Ignore Me] #44
Dreamcast
Major

Re: Sniper Skill Tree.....Please include Headshots and Prone

So straight away you've admitted headshots aren't for skillful players benefit (since moving targets are the "hard" targets). If headshots are nigh-impossible to land on moving targets, then you're saying headshots are for use against stationary targets, the main benefactors being the bad snipers who can only hit a still target.
Moving targets will be hard to land a headshot on...Skillfull players could perhaps pull it off.

Bad Snipers who have Headshots who try to hit a sitting target will realize how long it takes to get good accuracy in the mean time, he will probably get shot at if he truly is a bad sniper since he will probably be in a bad spot.

"A while" doesn't tell me much. You're going to need one hell of a slow resting crosshair to make that balanced. Almost impractically so.

Also, if an enemy sniper knows where you are, and you're waiting for your crosshair to rest on any target other than that sniper, you're doing something very wrong.
and if you are waiting to rest on that sniper, that sniper accuracy is so much better he would've shot you and made u have 1/3 of health meaning next shot you're dead.

"A while" will depend on what the developers test is best

REAL FUCKING SNIPERS DO NOT FUCKING DO HEADSHOTS. GET THAT THROUGH YOUR THICK FUCKING SKULL YOU GODDAMNED SACK OF KNUCKLES. STOP TRASHING MY FUCKING PROFESSION WITH YOUR HOLLYWOOD BULLSHIT.
Let me rephrase that for you since I offended you so much Mr.Sniper

When people do headshots in realife is very hard to do.....So Planetside should replicated.

The point still being, headshots should be hard.

Is that better for you?