PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Planetside 2 Media Roundup
View Single Post
Old 2011-07-09, 09:04 PM   [Ignore Me] #3
Livefire
Staff Sergeant

Re: Planetside 2 Media Roundup

Just watched all the Vids 2 things caught my attention right away and are the only 2 things I see important to comment about being the new game seems to be right on track on most things and looks like they got most of the improvements they needed to add or change to the first one. First the weapon are more lethal...fantastic but this better mean there will be one shot kills with say head shots and heavy assault riffles/ sniper riffles. And 2 he says there wont be a way to mitigate damage with heavier armor say a tank will still be damaged by a pistol and that this is needed to make a competitive fps....wrong! this makes it unrealistic and less competitive to a hard core simulation fps player like my self, I don't want some noobs to be able to get some dumb luck shot into my badly damaged tank and kill me and my gunners with a stupid pistol like what happened in the first one, I want that noob to get smart and better at the game and use tactical thinking to know what kills tanks and what does no damage to them so he is always ready for that lucky shot at my damaged tank! It is important to keep it competitive so a noob playing in his first 10 mins can get a shot from his pistol or knife into the back of a br25/cr5 5 year player just standing around commanding his team and kill him but not if he is in a major armored unit at that time say a tank or max lets keep it real people! Planet Side players for the most part are hardcore veteran fps players that have played nearly every fps on the market we play planetside for excellence and fps perfection, please give it to us soe it looks like you are getting VERY CLOSE.

Last edited by Livefire; 2011-07-09 at 09:09 PM.