PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Sniper Skill Tree.....Please include Headshots and Prone
View Single Post
Old 2011-07-10, 03:32 AM   [Ignore Me] #75
Bags
Lieutenant General

Re: Sniper Skill Tree.....Please include Headshots and Prone

Originally Posted by DviddLeff View Post
Who said I wanted instant prone? I sure as hell don't want dolphin diving from BF2 back! To go prone and to get back up should take a couple of seconds, and you shouldn't be able to shoot accurately whatsoever during that time.

Head shots have a place in almost every FPS out there; Planetside needs them to make the masses feel the game is similar to that they have played before.

The pistol would have a smaller clip, lower damage per shot and less range; the MCG would and does spit out enough bullets to take someone out in a little over a second already even without good aim; the pistol user would have to nail you at least twice right in the head to even stand a chance.
Sure in the hands of two noobs it's MCG hands down but give them to pros and headshots aren't terribly difficult to come by.

Remember, PS2 weapons are more lethal than PS1 weapons. so I imagine with headshots 2 - 3 shots will kill if it's not one shot one kill.

People aren't going to not play PS2 because it doesn't have headshots :/