PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - What's your role going to be?
View Single Post
Old 2011-07-20, 12:04 PM   [Ignore Me] #20
Traak
Colonel

Re: What's your role going to be?

Cloaker/support and AA.

I live to see our guys have spawn points up the enemies' noses, not 5000m away, to see them healthy, repaired, and ready, and to see our pilots rule the skies while the ground is littered with enemy airplanes bearing the charred remains of their pilots' faces contorted into dessicated masks of screaming agony.

More gunning, less running. If I notice that air is too prevalent, I might just take a short vacation and visit some friends in a poor country, set up a team that I pay good wages for their part of the world, but still affordable, and do nothing but rape every blamed enemy pilot out of the sky before he can get within 1000m of our forces.

However, I would hate to see the enemy factions shriek and gibber to the devs that because someone was actually using it correctly, as a TEAM< that AA was overpowered, and now our faction's AA had to be reduced to the effectiveness of Nerf guns shooting flavored Jell-O cubes.

Oh, and avoiding being in outfits led by little Hitlers who have to have it their stupid, inefficient, costly, no-tactical-smarts-whatsoever way or they will have a tantrum and fling their diaper around and kick you from the outfit.

Last edited by Traak; 2011-07-20 at 12:06 PM.