PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - News: Some new interview with Matt Higby + character customization
View Single Post
Old 2011-07-21, 12:03 AM   [Ignore Me] #41
Sifer2
Major

Re: Some new interview with Matt Higby + character customization

Originally Posted by Huma View Post
Part of the reason for the long train time is to keep the game interesting. Not to mention it shows how dedicated that individual is. You have to remember that he also said that that's the time it would take to completely specialize in just one aspect of tree. The slower train time also means we're not gonna have people with crazy gear right off the bat.

It's also going to make the nerf whining all the louder. When people do reach that higher gear, discover its OP an abuse it. An then only they can use it cause its like a year before you can too. Guess the bright side of that is flavor of the month will be impossible. Instead it will be campaign to get this nerfed cause it would take too long to get it for myself. There will also be the opposite side of that i'm sure. The one's who level up their class to find it sucks an they wasted all that time. An its even harder for a small minority to get a buff than it is for an angry majority to call for a nerf.

In other words I guess you could say I think having such a long train time for individual class's is a very risky thing. An may end up causing a lot of frustration.