PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Heavy Cloaker Revamped
View Single Post
Old 2011-08-11, 07:40 PM   [Ignore Me] #33
Huma
Sergeant

Re: Heavy Cloaker Revamped

I understand where your coming from Malorn and I do all of those regularly in PS. But take a moment to look at what the classes mean for a cloaker.
First off they've made it so that you can no longer hack enemy vehicles. Ok so hacking is now relegated to doors and CCs now.
Secondly we don't have any verification on whether or not cloakers are going have the ability to heal or repair others let alone revive people.
Thirdly we don't have any verification that cloakers are going to get to use CE again or if their just getting boomers or what.
So that leaves cloakers with two things. Killing with pistols and grenades. The only good news I've seen so far is that the cloakers camo is getting fixed. So going of the information we have available and the knowledge we have regarding how restrictive the role system is going to be there's not a lot of options for cloakers at all. That being said considering the info we have to go off of I don't see hoe it would be so ar fetched to give cloakers te option to wear better armor. Otherwise at this point why bothe with cloaking at all.