PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Flamable beginners FAQs
View Single Post
Old 2003-02-27, 05:05 AM   [Ignore Me] #2
TimberWolf2K
First Sergeant

Q1- To qualify for a Galaxy Ship you will need a minimum of 3 training Certs, you get these by fighting or accomplishing tasks. Now that you are Qualified to pilot a Galaxy you will want to go get one!
All you need to do is find a drop ship center, there�s 1 on each continent. these will probably be the most contested Bases in the game as this in the only place on a continent where you can "Buy" a Galaxy (Buy as in go up to the Galaxy-o-matic Vendor and push the button, there�s no money, everything is Free Yay!)

Q2 - When you Die all your inventory goes into a coffin that other people can loot and steal your Stuff! *gasp*. But don�t worry, remember everything is Free, so you just need to pick up a new weapon and a Galaxy from your base as you leave. Simple
As for your Exp it doesn�t change, there is no penalty for dying or getting shot down.

Q3 - Hmm if I was in charge on a Clan that�s how I would do it, pre set squads of Tank drivers/pilots/infantry. I the Clan organization system in PlanetSide is meant to be top notch so I�m sure there would be a way of setting things like this up

Edit: just rememberd there is a search system, you can look up Pilots/medics/ect and ask them to join your Squad (group,hunting party, etc) and as time goes on people will become well known for their talents

Hope this Helps

"Damn, Those Vanu bastards are gonna pay for shooting up my ride!"
"Rip off my sig and I'll shit down your neck!"

Last edited by TimberWolf2K; 2003-02-27 at 05:09 AM.