PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Your PS1 Tricks and Secrets
View Single Post
Old 2011-11-28, 10:34 AM   [Ignore Me] #26
dachlatte
Master Sergeant

Re: Your PS1 Tricks and Secrets

i had some fun with the router. buggy as hell that thing. dont know if any of that will get you banned or anything. i wasnt tho...

biolab
use a router to get into the biotanks behind the spawns in a biolab. put the pad between the tubes on the floor. squeeze it as far as you can in the little gap. recall or kill yourself with plasma nades to get out. enemys can hurt you inside if i recall correctly. if you put the routerpad between the tanks on the lower floor you can fall through the ground.

ampstation:
in all four corners of the lobby are those glass things with the plasma inside. you can use a router to get inside. extremly funny if the base is captured by the enemy. if you stand back a little they cant hurt you. if you walk into the plasmabeam you fall through the ground.

for buggy router pads you basicly just need little gaps with enough room above the pad.

capitol shield
if you want to get into an enemy capitol with the shield up you need 2 people. use a lodestar and put a vehicle in the back. router or ams make the most sense. park the lodestar as close as you can to the shield with the back facing the shield. the guy in the ams/router can exit the router and he will drive through the shield.

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻