PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Empire Loyalty
Thread: Empire Loyalty
View Single Post
Old 2011-12-14, 02:20 PM   [Ignore Me] #35
Captain1nsaneo
Major

Misc Info
Re: Empire Loyalty

I first saw my friend playing NC in PS's closed beta. I thought it was the bee's knees and went about finding out about it and a way into its beta. A short bit of fan fiction later and I had my CDs and had to pick a side. I remember rotating that little wheel with the 3 logos on it feeling as if this choice held gravitas. However, I had already made up my mind during research. The mentality of not totalitarianism and not anarchy held some sway but I loved that the VS were putting the 'mad' back in 'science'.

Shortly after joining I fell head over heels in love with the lancer. I got invited to a great clan that made high school suck less. Then our outfit leader, the one who had invited me and who I considered my mentor, left us for the NC. That was probably the cornerstone of the monument of hate I built over time for the NC. That monument has been worn at by time but it still stands. A little polish here, a little work with a grinder there, and it will be good as new.

TRx have been helping build a TR version of a similar monument but it's really only half finished. Have too many friends who play TR to really dedicate myself to their destruction. I mean I only setup a single clever trap for them, while I've broken the fabric of reality in my quest against the NC.

Good times.