PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - News: The9 PlanetSide 2 Site Revealed, Gameplay Footage!
View Single Post
Old 2012-01-05, 03:28 PM   [Ignore Me] #173
Bittermen
Sergeant Major

Re: The9 PlanetSide 2 Site Revealed, Gameplay Footage!

Originally Posted by Levente View Post
This! BF3 graphics are really really crap compared to this. In bf3 there are so many fake unecessary effects which they use to hide the crappy textures, as a 3d artist im actually amazed about the awful texturing in BF3, so many repetitive tiled textures makes you wonder what kind of amatours working at dice. The awful lens flare and colour grading makes you vomit. Frostbite 2 is just a hyped up engine, nothing special. Cryengine is far more advanced then that not to mention Forgelight. This gameplay video shows exactly what the current PC hardware can render. massive scale, very good lightning, it feels good to look at it, because its natural, photorealistic.
Are you joking? Don't let your fanboism blind you. Frostbite 2 is an amazing engine and BF3 is a beautiful game.

I really don't think PS2 looks better than BF3(PS2 IS STILL LOOKING GREAT). The concept of PS2 is what is selling this game for me.