PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Odd Dreams
Thread: Odd Dreams
View Single Post
Old 2012-02-11, 05:55 PM   [Ignore Me] #9
Death2All
Major

Misc Info
Re: Odd Dreams

I once had a dream that I was watching a football game and it cut to a reporter in the field talking about a player or whatever. In the backround I remember seeing like one of those big industrial lawnmowers in the backround prepping the field for play.

Then out of nowhere when it gets close enough to him he flips the lawn mower over and tries putting his head in the lawnmower to kill himself but his head bounces off the blades. People start rushing over trying to stop him but he keeps trying as hard as he can. Eventually his entire body is enveloped in the lawnmower and he's being ripped to shreds. There's people surrounding the lawnmower trying to pull him out but there's nothing they can do. There's blood everywhere and the commentators are all screaming to take the camera off that.

Then it pulls to people's reactions and there's a guy vomiting but it's like there's something stuck in his mouth and he can't puke. Vomit is seeping out the sides of his mouth and he's choking to death on his vomit. Moments later a turtle comes out of his mouth.

Then I woke up.

That was the craziest dream I've ever had in my entire life.

Death2AllVS/TR/NC
Rekeer
AliENaTiON