PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - NPC's in planetside?
View Single Post
Old 2012-02-20, 03:37 PM   [Ignore Me] #133
WaryWizard
Sergeant

Re: NPC's in planetside?

Originally Posted by IronMole View Post
Already done with the weather and day/night cycle... I believe that will give us more immersion than a few NPC's in the middle of "nowhere".

Define "nowhere" in Planetside 2...
just cause adding the day/night cycles made it more vibrant than it was doesn't mean it is the most vibrant it could be. There is a long list of many things that could be added to make it aesthetically more appealing. Most of which are impractical, but there are a few that could be added. NPCs are one which could be added. So long as none of them are humanoid, and provide no benefit to any players upon death.

Originally Posted by Tatwi View Post
If you wish to refute something, you have to provide proof that the something is false. No here has provided any proof that the cons are false. It's just a lot of opinions on both sides, therefore it's inappropriate for someone to come in here with the blanket statement that the cons have been refuted on many occasions - such an assertion is simply false.
he didn't say that. (unless I misread) I think you miss read his comment. He wasn't saying anything has been refuted, but instead was saying that it would be difficult to refute that specific thing.

Last edited by WaryWizard; 2012-02-20 at 03:39 PM.