PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - News: Resolved - PS2 Region
Thread: News: Resolved - PS2 Region
View Single Post
Old 2012-02-21, 04:39 PM   [Ignore Me] #141
Xaine
Major

Re: PlanetSide 2 Will Be Region Locked (WTF Sony)

Originally Posted by CViolet View Post
Bad decision, and I can see this thread turning into a 50+ page shitstorm. If there was ever a good time for Smed to pop in and say something, now would be that time.
This.

And also, SoE really doesn't care about the fact that people have formed Outfits and relationships across the world. I'm not just saying that to make them look bad either, they really don't care.

We are the minority here, they're thinking about the thousands of other people that will play this game. Not the maybe 200-300ish active population on this forum. They're looking at the bigger picture because they have too.

My issue is, as other people have brought up, the fact that the EU Servers are being passed to a company that isn't SoE. So our service will be that much worse, in return for a better ping.

We'll get content later, issues dealt with later and if we do have forums for the server(s) then we will never get Dev posts or responses.

Time to wake up and smell the coffee people. This is SoE and this is business, if we like it or not.