PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Tank drivers acting as gunners in PS2
View Single Post
Old 2012-03-12, 12:13 PM   [Ignore Me] #547
Figment
Lieutenant General

Re: Tank drivers acting as gunners in PS2

Evilpig, you say we don't have a frame of reference (lovely). But how can you say that? You don't apparently? That's your problem, don't speak for everyone else. I got plenty of tank experience and multiplayer experience to create a frame of reference perfectly valid for PS2 as I've played one man, two man and three men units. I know what their relative gameplay reasonings, strengths and weaknesses are. Plus we have had lots of information on PS2. All you said in that post, which I btw kinda took as "enlightening us ignorants who complain about this 'prematurely'", was stuff we already knew on page 1, while then providing a false analogy as you got what the primary and secondary weapons are and what a primary weapon means completely mixed up. You should know damn well the current Magrider's gun is a peashooter and not a primary weapon.

As most other PS vets, we utterly pwn in World of Tanks because of this pre-existing knowledge and experience.

But yeah, I do get worked up whenever people want to stick their heads into the sand and then try and force that behaviour on others. "Wait and see" is a bad, BAD attitude.

Last edited by Figment; 2012-03-12 at 12:19 PM.