PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Tank drivers acting as gunners in PS2
View Single Post
Old 2012-03-12, 01:44 PM   [Ignore Me] #552
EVILPIG
Contributor
Colonel

Re: Tank drivers acting as gunners in PS2

Originally Posted by Figment View Post
Evilpig, Higby said the gunner weapon would be strong, but not as strong as the main cannon. That's enough information for me.

EDIT: I'm on the Euroserver, here are my stats:
http://wot-dossier.appspot.com/dossier/131001

Been consistent with a 54% and 53% winrate (2% draw) since I started playing, random matches only. I primarily play for the team, not so much for own kills, hence I got a pretty high scouting ratio. When I do play in platoons, it's usualy with a couple BrutalDeluxe, Delta Triad, Mercenarys and 1st HotDrop or Armored Fist players. Each of them has above average stats on virtually all units they play. Platooned, an evening's winratio of 75% is not uncommon, especially when we use higher tier tanks.
Win % in pubs is not too relevant as you can kill 9 tanks and end up pitted against the last 6, but you do contribute to the win or loss, it's just not a good measure of a player. More important, but certainly not everything, is kills compared to # of battles, but still, you can do a lot of damage and not necessarily get a lot of kills. However, it is still important to look at, because if you do that damage consistently, the kills come with it. One stat that also has weight is survival % and of course accuracy (which can be drastically affected if you play arty). One has to look at the total package when judging a player, but as you stated, you like to scout, so that is not something that always shows up in stats. Shame to hear there are so many on EU as I play NA. Well, not shame for them, just shame we can't play our arsenals together. I do play with a handful of Markovians and we have a lot of fun.

Never seen that spreadsheet before, it's pretty simple and useful. Pretty cool that you can see the awards. Do you have to input it yourself?

www.planetside-devildogs.com

Last edited by EVILPIG; 2012-03-12 at 01:48 PM.