PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - What we know about Beta.
View Single Post
Old 2012-03-14, 05:15 PM   [Ignore Me] #151
EVILPIG
Contributor
Colonel

Re: I got a ? for matt. This is a hard ? but needs to be asked.

Originally Posted by dire View Post
Its not personal. I do under stand there has to be frist testers befor beta. To work out the most of the bugs. But when they say one thing and come out say other.

And when I'm called a "spoiled brat" for asking ?'s Well that to me is personal.

I been loyal for years and was hopeing they show the same to player's.

But now fineing out about a fazed in beta, well I just want it to be fare to everone. Not players who kiss a&& and family members and freinds of soe dev team. Who gets in frist.

And was hopeing that matt and the rest of the team do what they said, not this way. Everone get in when beta starts, thats what been put out there.

Makeing it up as they go. If that was the plain from the start. They should have said that from the start.

Becouse player's in my outfit are now worried about the ones who get in takeing there names and useing it agained my outfit. Becouse everone know that name and what type of player he/she is.

And its not just the player name's too but outfit names too.

How would you feel if someone got in befor you and took your name and outfit name and used it to hurt good players that been loyal to this game for years. Also how would you feel that the outfit you have build up for years get taken away becouse you didnt get a early invite.

Now if they plain, a week where players be able to down load the game but not able to get on to play the game, Thats gives everone time to down load the game, Then open up the game 8th day.

But The "comeing months" that means not everone, as they have put in tweets and facebook for few weeks.

As I said befor this name not my ingame name becouse someone took it allready.
It's just Beta. Your worries sound more for Launch. So, we don't get to know who you are?

www.planetside-devildogs.com