PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Planetside 2 Information Thread v2.0
View Single Post
Old 2012-03-21, 05:25 PM   [Ignore Me] #58
NCLynx
Major

Re: Planetside 2 Information Thread v2.0

Originally Posted by Hark View Post
Yo there.

After having hard times registering because I didn't know I had to type five instead of 5, I managed to get here to ask something :

As you must know, every certifications were earned at the last level (40) in Planetside 1, thus in my opinion, it was kind of pointless to chose the certifications you wanted if you could get every single one at the end.

So, will it be the same in Planetside 2 ?

And sorry for that broken english, I'm French.
While I understand you thinking "it's pointless to choose what certs because eventually you get them all" it wasn't always that way. Originally the Battle Rank cap was 20 and what you chose really did matter. Even now BR40 isn't exactly easy to get. (Ok it's easy but it's REALLY time consuming)

EDIT: Didn't really answer your question. I feel like we eventually will be able to unlock everything but because certain specific things are restricted to specific classes (Medical Applicator is only for a medic) it won't be as bad. Every class will always be viable and needed.

SuperTroopers is recruiting for PS2!
Originally Posted by Hamma View Post
Really? You need to take a few steps back and think before posting drivel like this. Either reply constructively or don't reply.

Last edited by NCLynx; 2012-03-21 at 05:29 PM.