PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Planetside 2 and Trolls
View Single Post
Old 2012-04-02, 05:39 PM   [Ignore Me] #34
Dreamcast
Major

Re: Planetside 2 and Trolls

Originally Posted by SKYeXile View Post
Sounds like you should be reported then, looks like the system works.

Planetside needs a similar system, you can only have game systems that can pickup a limited number of things, they dont take into account somebody jumping in front of fire, blocking something off with a vehicle or just been a general retard, we will need something more than just grief to combat the ass hat factor.
The system works kinda because luckily Riot puts a high limit in the ammounts somebody can be reported...so u need a lot of reports.

I was just saying people in LoL think everything is a troll even though some people truly arnt and they report a crappy player who they think is a troll.

Originally Posted by Crator View Post
The LoL Tribunal system is run by the community that plays the game. If you're getting banned by it then the community doesn't like what you are doing. And please define "sucks" in the context you are using. That really doesn't paint a clear picture here.
I mean suck...Like the person isn't good but LoL players think everything is a troll so they report them for trolling.

Like I said it works kinda because riot is smart enough to put high limits in the reports so somebody really needs to be reported a lot to be banned for like 2 days...I was just saying people's reporting in individual bases is flawed in a lot of cases.

Last edited by Dreamcast; 2012-04-02 at 05:42 PM.