PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Pageant contestant disqualified over strange circumstances.
View Single Post
Old 2012-04-03, 09:05 AM   [Ignore Me] #104
WildGunsTomcat
Master Sergeant

Re: Pageant contestant disqualified over strange circumstances.

Originally Posted by Warborn View Post
So you think up until this point all beauty pageant contestants have been entirely natural with no surgeries or implants or cosmetic alterations at all? I think you're also scaring yourself over nothing if you think this would affect American beauty pageants. The fact that it Canada did it first would probably be enough to sink it immediately with the way socially regressive conservatism is going in the US.
Meh, I was in agreement with you for once Warborn until you started bashing America again....

I think that if this woman is disqualified, then women who get breast implants should be disqualified. Same with make-up....and hair-do's. Anything that modifies your NATURAL state of being...should be disqualified.

The point is, even though she used to be a man...something compelled her to become a woman...to take that giant social taboo and tackle it is very brave in my opinion.

I have nothing but respect for this woman for trying to do this...to be who she was born to be...and I think it's a shame that she got disqualified over it.

But that's where it ends for me Warborn. As shitty as it is that she got dq'ed....it's a private pageant. If it were a federally funded pageant...I'd be all over them like stink on shit.