Thread: Trayvon Martin
View Single Post
Old 2012-04-08, 01:56 PM   [Ignore Me] #293
Warborn
Contributor
Major General

Re: Trayvon Martin

Originally Posted by Sobekeus View Post
Assuming that is what happened. You seem very intent on crucifying this guy.

What flavor does the media make their Kool-Aid with anyway?
I generally don't have a very high opinion of people who shoot and kill unarmed people for no good reason. There is no disputing the fact that Zimmerman chased after Martin with a 9 mm in his pants and a minute later, Martin was dead. Even if Martin had a brain tumour that made him turn psychotic and attempt to kill Zimmerman, if Zimmerman didn't try to play hero nobody would have been killed. So, yeah, crucify the fucker, because people getting killed is sort of serious.

And "the media"? The one news program I watch has mentioned this a couple times, but has spent far more time on the murder of Kenneth Chamberlain, Sr., by police officers. That killing is even more egregious than the murder of Trayvon Martin. So if you want to pretend like it's media sensationalism affecting my opinion, despite the fact that I watch no MSNBC, Fox News, ABC, CNN, or any other news shows which you're probably imagining I'm watching, start a thread about the 68-year-old retired marine killed in his home by cops responding to his medical alert bracelet.

Last edited by Warborn; 2012-04-08 at 02:00 PM.