PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Possible problem with Magrider main gun
View Single Post
Old 2012-04-28, 08:48 AM   [Ignore Me] #15
ringring
Contributor
General

Re: Possible problem with Magrider main gun

Originally Posted by BorisBlade View Post
Unless im reading that wrong, he's not talking about variety in the least, he's talkin about a problem in ps1 that made the PPA in ps1 (which is mounted the same as the main cannon in ps2) so terrible to aim with many people didnt even use it and when ya did you had a hard time aiming it. If the drift problem was still there, i for one would not even try to gun the main cannon. This is not variety, it has nothing to do with it, this a basic functionality problem.

Having said that, unless they are slow in the head, i dont see them leaving such a glaring issue in the game. At very least we would give em shit all day in beta til it got changed so it should be ok in the end. Really just another reason to give em a freakin turret. Gotta do it for the dedicated driver cert anyway.

Btw calling the drift problem variety is like pitting two snipers against each other and having one stand on a merry-go-round as you spin it and calling that variety in gameplay.
sometimes I think vs are their own worst enemies.... the lasher debale comes to mind......

It's fine!