PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Flowers of Happiness returning in Planetside2 [NA]
View Single Post
Old 2012-04-29, 05:40 PM   [Ignore Me] #9
Geandily
Private

Re: Flowers of Happiness returning in Planetside2

WHATS UP PEEPZ? My name is Geandily, the Painted Rose of Floralis a Gaudium. Over at www.notacult.com we’re all getting set up for domination in PlanetsideII!
We are an exclusive casual guild for hardcore family oriented gamers that are mature. Strict age XII+ ONLY policy (no loser babies allowed in this guild.) This is a man’s guild. If you can’t handle that, then you best check your pacifier at the door and don’t let it hit your feet on the way out (because you’ll be crawling out like a baby). In this guild, we are men. (u can join if ur a girl tho) We do exactly as our leaders tell us to do without question because that’s what soldiers do.

That means that if you want to join this guild, you will have to live [in game as well as out] by a set of rules to even qualify for permission to write the application form. The rules are as followed:

I. All applicants for the applicant position must swear an oath to write their applicant application to the best of their abilities and to give CX% at all times during the writing process (NO SCREWING AROUND!). In this application, you must tell us why you think you are qualified to apply for the application process. It is advised that all applying applicant applicants include:

Why you think you're qualified to become a true Applicant for Floralis a Gaudium.
Real Life Nickname
Desired In-Game Nickname
Guild Given Game Nickname (optional)
Planned Planetside2 Name
Hours played per day
Minutes played per day in all video games(approximate)
Minutes played per week in all video games (approximate)
Seconds played per month in all video games (approximate)
Approximate time spent on forums per year (approximate, in hours or seconds only please)
Last Presidential Choice in Election (or applicable King outside of US)
Relationship Status (approximate)

II. Once accepted as an applicant, all applicants must write an application for recruitment. All recruit applicants should include the following:

(all of the above) +
Timezone
All previously played applicable video games. (Don’t list your My Little Ponies crap here, MORON)
Vehicle Specialty
Your pickup line that always gets babes
Weapon Certifications
Weapon Certifications (IRL)
Desired Battlecry
Favourite MMA Fighter
Picture of your favourite Tribal/Barbed Wire/Taz Tattoo
Favourite Male Music (Death Metal) Band
Favourite AXE Bodyspray/Bodywash/Bodywash+Bodyspray 2in1

After being accepted as a recruit:

III.If your commanding officer gives you an order, you do it; especially if you don’t want to do it. If your officer tells you that it’s a secret and that you can’t tell anybody else, do it harder.

IV: Being a little bitch whiner/cryer will earn you papa’s belt the BANHAMMER. YOU WILL GET SERIOUSLY OWNED IF YOU ARE A BITCHY WHINER. If your gun sucks, maybe you suck, did you ever think of that? Oh, so you can’t hit the targets? Bad K/D? Oh, let me write a song for you NEWBIE: “You have all deaths, no kills, no aim, no skillz. STFU.”

V: No gay stuff. Seriously, like, that’s just like... do I even need to explain this one to you?!?!

VI: Roman numerals are bad ass and make us look professional and shit: use them.

VII: Be cool to chicks so that they join the guild.

VIII: You will not be accepted as a full member until you PROVE YOURSELF a man and choose a rose to follow. Once you do that, NOONE, not your dad, not Jessica, girls, not people on youtube, NOBODY can tell you that you’re not a man.

So, once again, head on over to www.notacult.com if you want to be a part of Floralis a Gaudium, the obviously #I guild for PlanetsideII.
We’re going to have a unique leadership policy that will spread leadership across the entire guild. You can check it out over at: http://www.notacult.com/forums/showt...ship-Structure
Updates of our OWNAGE of Auraxis will be posted to www.notacult.com and on www.notaddicted.com after beta starts.

Last edited by Geandily; 2012-05-22 at 03:19 PM.