PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Please do not record death counts.
View Single Post
Old 2012-05-13, 07:22 PM   [Ignore Me] #39
Toppopia
Major

Re: Please do not record death counts.

Originally Posted by Xyntech View Post
I agree with Neurotoxin about being able to reset all of your statistics to zero if you so choose. It's not like SOE wouldn't still have access to the info for their own personal information, but nobody else needs a copy that can never ever be erased.

I mean, why not? Maybe you used to play like shit, and suddenly started caring and trying harder, and want to see what your stats look like to reflect that, not your previous noobish ways.

I see nothing wrong with that.

You could say just start a new character, but maybe they like their current name and want to keep their unlocked equipment.

It's not like people wouldn't be able to tell that you had reset them, by the fact that you have a level 25 character with 18 kills.

Who gives a shit? Placate people, as long as it isn't fucking up anyone else playing the game.
I wish i could do this in Modern Warfare 3, (which i think you can once you reach prestige 15, but thats soo far away from prestige 3) because after knowing the game and getting better, i would rather reflect my new style, not when i was running around with a rocket launcher destroying every aircraft in the sky and getting killed 10 times for doing it, then you would have the would reset as soon as they went bad but it doesn't affect anyone when they are playing, all people will see is a level 15 character with 100 kills and 20 deaths and we will know, "Yip, he reset his stats", would we want to beable to reset all of our stats or choose which ones to reset? Would give people more freedom in choosing whats more important and stuff.