PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - A Wee Balance Scenario: AA vs Aircraft
View Single Post
Old 2012-05-13, 08:27 PM   [Ignore Me] #68
proxykalevra
Private

Re: A Wee Balance Scenario: AA vs Aircraft

what i really want to know is how hard it will be to refit a aircraft. in ps1 i used to just hit half speed on my reaver and fly low over/around the air pads and that was more than enough time to snag a personal loadout.

even though i am a pilot i hope there is at least a 3-5 sec refit time because otherwise i can just keep changing wep load outs to suit the battlefield making air cav way op in ps2...

i mean basically i could do a high altitude recon flyby refit if i have the wrong weps (say i show up with aa weps to take control of the skies) then i switch with a quick flyby to say av (skyguard turret on a tank) come back wtfbbq the tank, and if i keep getting missile locks from infantry a quick flyby refit to ai and i can fight them too...

i dunno about anyone else but from what i have seen i feel like a good pilot (especially in those nightmare groups of 10-20 outfit flyboys) are all that you need.... but i was also air cav in ps1 until the day my sub ran out.

edit:
pyreal i think he means that pulling a vehicle from a base might consume resources... because i am prety sure certs are xp unlocks... not sure if i like that idea or not.... seems like being able to pull aircraft from many bases would make them better in that regard too because of the low travel time of aircraft....

Last edited by proxykalevra; 2012-05-13 at 08:30 PM.