PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Got questions about PlanetSide 2? Here is your chance to have your questions answered
View Single Post
Old 2012-05-14, 12:23 PM   [Ignore Me] #37
Shogun
Contributor
General

Re: Got questions about PlanetSide 2? Here is your chance to have your questions answ

Originally Posted by DDSHADE View Post
Wow. A lot of answers to these questions have been revealed by the devs already.

However I think that these haven't yet been answered:

-Will hacking enemy vehicles eventually be added to the game?

-Will we be able to loot enemy weapons and store them in a locker?

-If the answer is yes to those two questions, will we get a garage to store enemy vehicles? :P (very doubtful)

-Will the recon infiltrators who can only carry pistols be completely invisible while still? i am quite sure higby confirmed this in one of the gdc related interviews. the best cloaker will still be able to be completely invisible. even without sending any network packages to prevent screen-tinkering

-What method will be implemented to counter cloakers? Please don't let it be Dark Light Vision! higby mentioned a "darklight-gun-attachment. sounds like a scope or a darklight-flashlight-spot but some clarification on this would be nice

-Can a player save up their resources so much, so that it gets to a point he could endlessly spawn vehicles for days? Or is there a time limit you have to spend them?

higby said that the player will never feel like he has enough ressources.
edit in red

stand tall, fight bold, wear blue and gold!

Last edited by Shogun; 2012-05-14 at 12:25 PM.