PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Got questions about PlanetSide 2? Here is your chance to have your questions answered
View Single Post
Old 2012-05-17, 12:42 PM   [Ignore Me] #42
Shogun
Contributor
General

Re: Got questions about PlanetSide 2? Here is your chance to have your questions answ

Originally Posted by Khrusky View Post
They've already said that weather effects are in the game. I think fog specifically was mentioned. As far as I know, they also said that some would be forced and gameplay-affecting, but it was up to beta to determine how that works out.
not sure if this is considered weather, but in totalbiscuits video you can see that the desert dust limits visibility for aircraft! we have seen screenshots of green environment with a crystal clear sky as well, so i think some kind of storms and rain are possible, too. forgelight is all about lighting and creating grand atmospheric views. you can see that in every single screenie. so it´s definitely designed to do even a lot more magic in this department.
i would really like to get some clarifications on what will make it into the release and what is planned to be implemented later on!

stand tall, fight bold, wear blue and gold!