PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - "Speeding it up"
View Single Post
Old 2012-05-18, 03:30 PM   [Ignore Me] #60
Gonefshn
Contributor
Major

Re: "Speeding it up"

Originally Posted by Graywolves View Post
But I do think organized outfits will still have those moments where you need to rally at a location, pile in a transport, or decide where to go next after a big fight.
Your absolutely right, and Xyntech said the same thing above.

I've said this time and again in various different places when it feels necessary to the discussion. Just because there will be players zerging and playing a lone wolf twitch game doesn't mean it has any effect on you.

The mass wave of zerging rinse/repeat run and gun players in PS1 never hurt the game. In fact, I feel it provided the essential backbone to keep the fight going. If you want to play tactical, then sit back and gather troops, work on a large coordinated assault, whatever. What is stopping you? Nothing.

Set your own pace, play your own way. The zerg stalemate will exist. So take a step back, organize 30 MBTs or a 10 galaxy drop team and kick the damn door in. No amount of lonewolf rinse and repeat players trickling into a fight will be able to compete when large combined arms groups show up. Not in PS1 and not in PS2, gauranteed.

Last edited by Gonefshn; 2012-05-18 at 03:31 PM.