PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Mission System: Commander Votes/Ratings
View Single Post
Old 2012-05-26, 02:48 AM   [Ignore Me] #4
DDSHADE
Master Sergeant

Misc Info
Re: Mission System: Commander Votes/Ratings

That's a good point, a lot of it is still up in the air for us, as we still don't really know the inner workings of how the system will play out with us a part of it. I bet a lot of it is still up in the air from a design standpoint too, and that is why I wanted to give a suggestion like this, to allow commanders to be ranked, if not in the traditional, PS1 way.

And yes, a problem could be a hundred people just spamming missions... We don't know if such a thing would be possible, or what different measures are in place to allow only certain missions to surface, instead of having 100 different missions with far less people at each battle. It would make sense that SOE has already thought of this and are in the process of implementing a mechanic (or already have) to allow only a certain influx of new missions at any given time. Still, I don't think a rating system based on successful missions would be a bad thing! =)

Most likely the player who would have another account just to make bad missions would somehow turn out to be successful anyway for their empire and have a great time and perhaps even switch sides for good! Each empire has a lot to offer.

Last edited by DDSHADE; 2012-05-26 at 02:50 AM.