PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - What should I know?
View Single Post
Old 2012-06-01, 05:25 AM   [Ignore Me] #16
UKSwiFT
Corporal

Re: What should I know?

Originally Posted by SKYeXile View Post
switch 1 and 2, you want to findout what you like to do, then join a good outfit that likes to do the same :P
Definitely this. It's important to get to grips with the game before you settle into any role, otherwise you might not be playing to your strengths or you simply might just not enjoy it.

Nothing wrong with joining an outfit and jumping into the deep end, mind, just remember that the outfit doesn't exist solely for your convenience. Might make it easier to find an outfit more to your liking if you wait to get some experience though.

A good outfit is one that appeals to you and your play-style, while still allowing you have your share of fun in-game. There's no shame in switching outfits if you feel your current one doesn't fit. If you get any hate for it, they're the scumbags, not you.

Teamwork is one of the most important things in Planetside, so learn how to function with it well and everything should fall into place. The most important thing is having fun though, but that's something only you can provide for yourself. Prioritise is.