PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - The Vanu Sovereignty seems out of place.
View Single Post
Old 2012-06-04, 05:13 PM   [Ignore Me] #12
basti
Brigadier General

Misc Info
Re: The Vanu Sovereignty seems out of place.

Originally Posted by cBselfmonkey View Post
Hehehehehe...

-I mean, wait what?

http://www.planetside2.com/news/may102012story

The TR military killed their own president because they wanted more control. The NC were just convenient fall guys. Heck based on Connery's log entries that have been put up on the PS2 site the guy seemed to have more in common with the NC then what the Auraxian TR have become.

Cuz religious based organizations never fracture or divide over ideology. United forever under the watch of our new telepathic alien artifact overlords, eh?

The VS is not a religion, Vanu is no god. We simply accepted the truth: There are alien beings out there, and they are more powerful than we are. We accepted this simple truth. Now we work torwards the the goal to enhance ourself and mankind as a whole, by using alien technology to boost our own evolution.

But being the NC you are, ignorant and foolish, you propably wont understand that at all.

(Keep in mind that this whole thread is a RolePlay Trash talk thread for me. If i insult you, then just because you are a scumback NC/TR! )