PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Splash Damage still borked?
View Single Post
Old 2012-06-05, 10:45 PM   [Ignore Me] #8
2coolforu
First Lieutenant

Re: Splash Damage still borked?

Originally Posted by Razicator View Post
So what do you want to talk about? Your original post seemed as if you wanted to talk about "fixing," ie increasing the radius of, rocket/flack damage. And in my head I was thinking ok, 2000 man battles, increased explosion radius is absolutely not what we needed. Am I misunderstanding? If so, my apologies.
I was just wondering if anyone had noticed splash damage being a bit schizophrenic at times. For example with the dual burster max he must have put only 10-15 shells into one mossie for it to go down but a bit later on he sprayed a hovering mossie with a good 30-40 and it seemed relatively unfazed. It also looked like the liberator was completely unaffected by some flak going off near it.

At another point a magrider opened fire on a TR MAX and must have landed about 8-9 shells around it. Maybe with one direct hit, the MAX seemed totally fine and just buggered off, It was completely inside the explosion effect so I was just thinking maybe the AoE is borked because for a trooper to take 8 tank shells landing within a metre radius of him is a bit...strange.