PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Planetside 2 Needs Prone
View Single Post
Old 2012-06-10, 04:34 PM   [Ignore Me] #821
Khrusky
Staff Sergeant

Re: Planetside 2 Needs Prone

Originally Posted by mirwalk View Post
You have some valid tactics, FOR SKILLED PLAYERS. Half of the population is not skilled players. These are the newbies and zerg. And you need them for PS2 to be successful.
I don't want them all to be chased off by being decimated by skilled players who can work things to a T. Should they be outclassed? hell yes! but in situations like I outlined you just get to the point you drive those people away.
A fair point. However, I'm hoping that the skilled players make a concerted effort to actually take out the biggest threats and have people from their side hunt down the enemy players who are just using zerg-annihilating tactics so that they minimise the damage done to their team.

Admittedly it could devolve into good players annihilating all the bad players on the other's team and having implicit non-aggression pacts with the other teams good players, but this would screw things up and drive players away even if you just had all the good players doing a liberator/interceptor combo. Prone doesn't change this.

Drake Flight is a new EU TR Air Assault Outfit. PM me if you're interested in signing up.