PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Planetside 2 Needs Prone
View Single Post
Old 2012-06-11, 02:50 AM   [Ignore Me] #960
Stew
Major

Re: Planetside 2 Needs Prone

Originally Posted by mynameismud View Post
Some people will not rest until everything i love about the first planetside is taken apart, smashed, set on fire, and pissed on, then put back together in an unrecognizable form by being smashed into another games mold. only to come out a frankenstein made entirely of shit.

Like there isnt enough shitty modern shooters.
Remember that SOE do not make this game for you personally

and also ive play around 1700 hours in 3 years for the first planetside and you ?

i also love planetside 1 back in the day but i could not play it now the game mechanics graphics etc.. are a way to old for me

This said : they have change the entire gameplay gunplays and game mechanics if you expect to have planside 1 gameplay you will be deeply disapointed because its nothing near Ps1

the thing who made planetside planetside do not come whith the game mechanics and combat mechanics

whats made planetside planetside was the Scales first , the team work 2nd , the massive vehicules battles and bridje battles , the class systhem , the factions uniqueness , and the 3 way battles

All the gameplay mechanics was poorly made in planetside 1 and even total biscuit as point it out many time and he is rigth many compromise as benn made to achive this back in 2003

planetside 2 gameplay mechanics have nothing to do with ps1 ans will never have nothing to do

they have keep the COre of planetside 1 but they have implemented a compleate new set of gameplay mechanics based on every shitty modernshooter like you call it

so yeah if those games are shitty planetside 2 will be shiity to you probably

but in my point of view i love to see planetside back with modern and up to date no compromise modern gameplay mechanics

Last edited by Stew; 2012-06-11 at 02:51 AM.