PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - My YouTube movie reviews!
View Single Post
Old 2012-06-11, 06:17 PM   [Ignore Me] #5
Captain1nsaneo
Major

Misc Info
Re: My YouTube movie reviews!

I'm surprised at the quality of the stuff that you've put up. I normally find skit comedy cringe worthy but they were short enough that it didn't detract from the review. The humor style also was refreshing in that it didn't depend on crude jokes which has been plaguing things as of late.

Didn't see it but maybe you have a review up for Generation X somewhere? You mentioned that it was from the devil himself in your 21 Jump street review and I'm wondering why it was so bad (I haven't seen it). I have a habit of reading/watching reviews rather than watching the actual movies. I find it saves me massive amounts of time while filling me in the rough plot.

Couple movies I'm like your opinion on as someone who is vastly more informed about movies than I am. Brazil, Time Bandits, Mutant Girls Squad, and Six String Samurai. There's also Redline (2009) which I thought was fun and its sound track is definitely worth a look. However, I consider myself to have no taste in art and as such am constantly looking for people who do to tell me why things are good.

Hope you keep doing your videos, very good stuff!