View Single Post
Old 2012-06-13, 11:28 AM   [Ignore Me] #15
p0intman
Lieutenant Colonel

Misc Info
Re: AT being trolled by GMs

Originally Posted by Goku View Post
Pop ratios?
45ish vs global, 25ish nc, 20ish tr or so. AT had two+ platoons, full. Sort of hard to compete with that regardless. Esamir specifically it was 70+ vs, 20-30ish NC. We stood not a fucking chance.

Originally Posted by Wahooo View Post
Suck it up butter cup. Why would you not like having that many easy targets? My K/D Monday night was better than it has been in eons and what's more for a while it FELT like planetside again... sitting inside a base getting shelled by 10 libs? f-ing awesome the sound of chaos... then running out grabbing a mossie and getting 3 easy lib kills!

So you have to deal with the occasional max crash, MEH. Those can be fun as well if you are ready for it. If not move on, at the very least it is moving the battle and as much as I hate drawn out Hossin stalemates at least we've been moving bases not just stuck at an Ixtab 3-way for the last few days.
Nah, I'm just pissed at AT now for fucking shit up for the rest of us who are tired as fuck of hossin.

Retired NC CR5, Cerberus Company.
Not currently playing PS2. Anyone with a similar name is not me. My only characters are listed in my stats profile here on PSU.

Last edited by p0intman; 2012-06-13 at 12:10 PM.