PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Looking for a good time.
View Single Post
Old 2012-06-13, 08:52 PM   [Ignore Me] #15
The Janitor
Sergeant

Re: Looking for a good time.

Originally Posted by Khrakhan View Post
Onto the question.....
by this whole fuckin around I think I may have a couple ideas you may have been generally referring to, for I too have these crazy fun ideas that would be fun to see on an epic scale.

1. 100 or so players all get in their own galaxy/liberty (just one of the bigger ships) and all get to max altitude (or close to) over an enemy base, then bail (ejection seat/LA preferable). Sometime after you land it will start to rain galaxies >:P

2. I heard that you can put boosts on the quad....so again you would get a bunch of players on quads, then drive em all into a base/off a ramp into a base using the boost to give em some good air and then bail to ghostride kamikazi into the base....defeners be like 'wtf?!' and then you all come running in behind

Shit like that? I know I'm lookin for a more 'casual' outfit as well, ill probably wait until im in game though and squad up with like minded players. I'll be mostly piloting though as long as I can get a good handle on the scythe.
Haha, I actually had your exact same idea but I didn't want to say anything. Wanted to see if other people came up with it as well. Raining galaxies would be an incredibly hilarious sight and would scare the crap out of people. I bet many people would start screaming at the admin and blame them for spawning galaxies.

Also other things like, get 100 guys on quads and drive into the bases if possible, and just drive down the halls firing randomly. Some of the corridors looked very roomy. I'm going to go make a thread in general right now so as to keep this forum separate from awesome ideas.