PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Give Infiltrators the Ability to disguise as Enemy
View Single Post
Old 2012-06-22, 09:05 AM   [Ignore Me] #10
Goku
Contributor
PSU Moderator

Re: Give Infiltrators the Ability to disguise as Enemy

Originally Posted by zomg View Post
I don't really see how team size is going to cause problems with this, but I can see how friendly fire could. Paranoid players shooting each other with FF on... It would ruin things a lot.
What I am worried about is massive disguise going on with like 50+ people and people being paranoid. Like someone else mentioned the disguise issue I am worried about can be solved with making sure you loot the guys uniform after hes dead. FF I don't see how you can fix. It already awful in TF2 with everyone spy checking. I cannot imagine it on a scale like PS2, and TF2 does not have FF which helps a lot. How are we supposed to counter this disguise if we can't shoot them. You can pick out a bad spy in TF2, but with hundres of people running around you in PS2 not so much.

I'm not worried about FF on the cloakers side either. But for people on the enemy side. Just make it obvious to people on the cloakers friendly side that its their team member like its done in TF2.

Last edited by Goku; 2012-06-22 at 09:07 AM.