PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - NC Outfit Alliance
View Single Post
Old 2012-06-22, 01:24 PM   [Ignore Me] #33
NCLynx
Major

Re: NC Outfit Alliance

Originally Posted by AOI Knightmare View Post
Howdy,

1. I will schedule a meeting and location for a NCA planning meeting to be held within the next couple of weeks. Check here for date and location.

Agenda Items: (If you have more items please PM me and I will add them to the agenda formally)

First meeting will be lead by Knightmare subsequent meetings to be arranged and conducted by elected / appointed board / leadership.

A. Introductions
B. NCA Mission Statement
C. Propose Administrative Organization
D. Elect / Appoint short term Administrative Positions (to be held until after official NCA Launch)
E. Identify Objectives / Tasks that need to complete prior to launch
F. Propose Schedule & Task assignments
G. End Meeting until next.

2. I will deploy a forum and place holder website to planetside-nca.com this weekend. (we can move this later if we want just gives us a starting point)

3. I look forward to working with all of you and bringing back the glory days!

thanks
Knightmare
Sounds good. Keep us updated on the specifics and I'll be sure to try and be there.

Originally Posted by AOI Knightmare View Post
Howdy,

The former NCA was on the Emerald Realm. Is this our intent to keep the same Realm? I for one think it would be awesome to keep that going; however, is anyone / group opposed to this or has another idea?

thanks
Knightmare
I think all of the "US" servers will be in one place this time around therefore every US server being the same. So we should make it a point to make sure we're all on the same server; additionally, I have more reasons but I'll bring those up during the meeting.

Originally Posted by p0intman View Post
Entities that have copies of the NCA Charter Proposal are:
Blue Lions (Texacoflyer, Dragonprey, others)
Praetorian Guard (Hosp)
Army of One (Knightmare)
S.A.S (Duomaxwl)
SuperTroopers (NCLynx)
War Machine (Sobekus)

... I'm trying to figure out who to message from SG about it, and then that'll probably be all I send it to unless I can find someone from ForgSold around.

Edit: I posted it openly. What I am considering and trying to do and what Knightmare is trying to set up are two (currently independent) different ideas. I do not speak for Knightmares idea, nor does he speak for mine. Just so happens we'd like the same thing (mostly)

http://new-conglomerate.com/forum/in...e-alliance.53/
Read through the message and will be passing it on to BlackOp as well, looks well done thank you. As for two currently independent ideas, I personally feel it'd be best iron (hopefully) most of that out during any upcoming meetings? I realize we might not all 100% agree on everything ever done, but two NCAs wouldn't yield as great of an outcome in my opinion.