PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Station Fee for Outfit Creation
View Single Post
Old 2012-06-25, 10:48 AM   [Ignore Me] #90
Top Sgt
Sergeant Major

Re: Station Fee for Outfit Creation

Originally Posted by Stew
their will be no subscribtion model in planetside its a free to play from the get go its not like others games who went free to play after ...

So the model if its a pay to creat will be like Blackligth a single fee to creat a outfit but its a bad thing it just make people who dont paid run away from the game

i have enough money to pay i dont fucking care but i find it BAD for the game itself more you dig between freetoplay players and people who actually paid more problems will come over and freeplayers will leave the game

I dont care about paying i can pay but i want a servers full of people Not a 200 players continents where its suposed to be 2000 players

the vast majority of the planetside player based will be free players so the game must be design around encouraging those people to stay in the game and having a FREE outfit creation i think is part of it !

I want to see only cosmetics , boosters , weapons packs , sigths , camos , special skins , etc.. as a $$$ elements

I already have spend 100 $ in this game and i dont even have the Beta yet lol so iam not afraid to pay but I think its unfair and will kill the game for many free players and we need those to fill the servers !
Originally Posted by Nemeses View Post
Think you wrong like most F2P games this will have a sub, for those who want everything without having any limitations on what they can do.

lol stew fails again. it has already been announced the game will have a sub model IF the player so chooses to buy it.. They are not forced but will be available.