PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - News: Beta Producers Letter and free PlanetSide 1 Game Time!
View Single Post
Old 2012-06-26, 10:39 AM   [Ignore Me] #73
Xyntech
Brigadier General

Re: Beta Producers Letter and free PlanetSide 1 Game Time!

Originally Posted by RadarX View Post
I can't remember ever seeing a company provide a specific Beta date (if it happens it must be rare). They do announce they are entering closed Beta (and that's effectively what we are doing today) but NDA's and dates are never made public.

I wish we could provide you more, but that's just not game Betas are done unfortunately.
You heard it here first folks. As official as it will ever get, they are entering closed beta. So starting today, it's possible (although not confirmed) that players may be starting to be trickled in. It's possible it may still not happen for a few weeks, but it may be happening already.

The only date I'm really concerned about right now is when those 30 free days kick in I may have to resubscribe anyways, unless it's going to activate sometime today. Getting itchy to play some more.

Originally Posted by RadarX View Post
I can confirm what the letter stated which is this week. They are in the process of doing whatever black magic needs to be done right now so you guys can play this weekend. We can't give you an exact time or date just yet.
Oh okay, awesome. Thanks for the semi-clarification. Sometimes it's enough just to know that you guys aren't entirely sure yet.

Last edited by Xyntech; 2012-06-26 at 10:40 AM.