PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - US Player looking for North American NC Outfit
View Single Post
Old 2012-07-02, 11:22 AM   [Ignore Me] #5
Temperance
Private

Re: US Player looking for North American NC Outfit

Originally Posted by William View Post
So Temperance f you don't mind switching sides might I interest you in some lemonade water, and The Enclave?

Join the Enclave along with hundreds of others, and get to experience what massive really means in MMO.

We currently specialize in Air Assault, hot dropping shock troops from the skies in galaxy ships. When you're not dropping feet first into hell you can browse the forums, a good source of useful information, and plenty of trollolols.

There aren't many requirements for our outfit except for being able to follow orders to the tee, or in other words (and how we like to put it) not being a retard.

Coming into our outfit you need to have thick skin though, or in other words you can't be offended so easily. Keep in mind that a lot of what we say is just for laughs, and shouldn't be taken to heart.

And lastly if you don't already have it try to get Teamspeak 3. DL link is in the forums.

So get started with The Enclave! Visit our forum, fill out an app, and be sure to tell them I sent you! See you Planetside, hopefully flying with the Enclave!

http://enclaveoilrig.com/forums/ucp.php

Oh my God give me your gamertag also dude we gotta play Halo some time...
First BuzzCutPsycho PM'd me, and now you (nice name by the way). If I didn't know any better I'd think The Enclave is hitting on me. But yeah…I am very intrigued and may in fact switch sides and apply, barring a few things BuzzCut and I are discussing.

Don't really play Halo that much anymore, but if you're on BF3 I'd be happy to fight along side you, when I'm on that is…which is infrequent lately.

/Thread

Switching to Terran Republic and applied for The Enclave. PEACE!

Last edited by Temperance; 2012-07-02 at 01:04 PM.